Join True Blue Today! Current Openings
Client Success Specialist
- 100% paid health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Start-up business feel – opportunity to improve processes and make a difference in the company!
We are hiring a Client Success Associate to manage customer queries and service scheduling. You will also process orders and escalate complaints across communication channels. To do well in this role, you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
This is a great entry-level position with opportunity to move up. If you are a student wanting a career in business, sales, or any client-facing position, this will be a great start! We are willing to change the position to part-time once school begins. When business is slower, flexibility to work on homework during work.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer service.
- Reliable transportation
- Eagerness to learn!
- $14.40 – $14.50 / Hour – opportunity for raise after 90 days.
Please upload your resume below or email to email@example.com. we appreciate your interest in the position!